There are two types of accommodation for all candidates of PDS/UABS at FUTA Annex, Ibule Soro, Akure:
1) Accommodation A - #65,000
2) Accommodation B - #55,000
Please be informed that the allocation of bedspaces for accommodation is First-Come-First-Served for all candidates looking for this opportunity during application into Pre-Degree Science (PDS) and University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) programmes.
After you have paid your school fees for PDS or UABS, confirm your school fees payment in both your FUTA online student profile and at the Accounting Department within the Centre for Continuing Education, FUTA. You can then proceed to the Programmer's office at CCE for activation of one of the accommodation choices you have picked, i.e. Accommodation A or Accommodation B.
Once activated, return to your CCE FUTA online student profile to generate your Remita RRR Payment Code for accommodation and pay at any bank branch around of your choosing.
1) Confirm school fees payment in your online student profile;
2) Confirm school fees payment receipt in Accounting Depatment, CCE FUTA;
3) Activate chosen accomodation type at Programmer's office, CCE FUTA;
4) Return to your online student profile and generate RRR code for payment of accommodation;
5) Pay the fees at the bank;
6) Confirm accommdation fees in your online student profile and proceed to the Allocation office for your bedspace for further accommodation processing.