- University Advanced Basic Science (UABS)
The objective is to prepare students for admission into 200 level courses in the Federal University of Technology, Akure and other Universities in Nigeria through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Direct Entry process and admission to universities all over the world.
Candidate should possess O/L (WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) at not more than two sittings with minimum of credit passes in any five of the following: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Accounts, Business Studies and Geography. All candidates must have credit passes in English and Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to their discipline. At the end of the programme, candidates are admitted into the 200 level undergraduate programme of FUTA, other Universities in Nigeria and some selected universities abroad through CIE, IJMBE and JUPEB.
Mode of Study
The programme shall be run on full-time basis.
The UABS programme shall run for ONE (1) academic session of TWO (2) semesters.
A-LEVEL SUBJECT COMBINATION
- Ø Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Ø Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
- Ø Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Ø Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- Ø Physics, Geography, Mathematics
- Ø Economics, Accounts, Business Studies
- Ø Physics, Economics, Mathematics
- Ø Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies
- Ø Economics, Mathematics, Accounts
- Ø Economics, Geography, Business studies
- Ø Economics, Geography, Accounts
- Ø Economics, Geography, Chemistry
- Ø Physics, Chemistry, Economics
- Ø Physics, Chemistry, Geography
- Ø Chemistry, Geography, Economics
- Ø Physics, Geography, Economics
- Ø Economics, Mathematics, Biology
- Ø Economics, Geography, Biology
- Ø Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology
JUPEB Foreign Affiliated Universities
1.SOOCHOW UNIVERSITY, CHINA, PROGRAMME: Medicine (only)
2. UNIVERSITY OF BEDFORDSHIRE (U.K.) PROGRAMMES: Accounting, Advertising, Biomedical Science, Business Studies, Computer Science, General Media Studies (Mass Communication), Law, Marketing and Psychology.
3. UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE (U.K.) PROGRAMMES:
Business Related Programmes: Business Administration, Business Studies, Business Information Systems or Technology, International Business, International Fashion Management, Management and Marketing, Marketing, Marketing and Business Management, Business Operations Management, Retail Management (with options).
Economics-Related Programes: Economics, Business Economics
Construction-Related Programmes: Commercial Management & Quantity Surveying, Construction Project Management, Facilities Management, Building Services and Sustainable Engineering, Architecture.
4. UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND (UWE), BRISTOL (UK)
5. UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM (UK)
6. DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMES (UK) Art, Design and Architecture; Business and Management; Computing Sciences; Creative Technologies and Media; Engineering; Health, Society and Community; Humanities; Law; Life Sciences; Music; Performance Arts and Arts and Festivals Management.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT : http://www.jupeb.com.ng/jupeb-affiliated-universities/